- I only ever wear make-up when there is a special occasion on. I can go 6 months without putting a brush of anything on my face.
- I was TERRIFIED of dogs up until I was about 9 or 10 years old. Now you can’t stop me from saying hello and wanting to take home every dog I see.
- I had dengue fever in 2012/2013.
- I have broken my elbow, thumb a couple of times, little finger and I currently have a fracture in my sesamoid bone in my foot.
- I am not a fan of the icing on certain cakes. I peel it off like a weirdo unless it’s chocolate because let’s be serious, chocolate is the best.
- I started my first job when I was 13. I had 2 jobs by the age of 15 and then I worked 3 jobs at 17. I now only have one and work full time.
- I have double jointed thumbs.
- I have a sponsor child in Cambodia. His name is Hon Chandara and I have been sponsoring him for over 5 years now. He is amazing.
- Smirnoff double blacks are my favourite alcoholic drink.
I sing about everything. (I actually asked Ricky, my boyfriend for a fun fact about me and this is what he said haha!!)
- Orangutans are my favourite animal. Being called a ‘Ranga’ is in no way an insult to me. I LOVE them and I hope if I ever get to meet one in person, our red hair forms some kind of special connection. (Yes don’t worry, I know by now you are thinking I am a total nutcase)
- I always find myself having deep an meaningful conversations with strangers every day about the strangest of things. I love hearing people’s stories.
- I am scared of swimming. I cried at every swimming lesson at school up until grade 3. I still hate it.
- I don’t drink tea or coffee.
I blush VERY easily about everything and anything. It is hilarious.
- Pinky promises are still legit to me. I will break your pinky…
- I have no piercings or tattoos.
- There is a chicken pox scar on the tip of my nose which looks like my nose is dented.
- I spoke about sexual health in front of a room full of sex educators at a seminar.
I hate when people don’t use a capital ‘i’ in sentences. For example; ‘I don’t know when i will get there.’ Oh man it irritates me more than it probably should haha!
- I was chess champion in grade 6.
- I have never had my eyebrows waxed.
- I pick my nails when anxious/nervous.
- I smile all the damn time. Even in bad situations, you will still see me smiling. It is both a pro and a con.
Weird/unlucky things happen to me often and it keeps my life entertaining.
In my next blog post I may elaborate… Maybe.
Hope you found out a couple of new things about me. Leave a comment about some fun facts about yourself if you please. I would love to hear them!
Until next time,